woensdag 5 maart 2008

EclipseCon JBoss Tools BoF

Max Andersen and me will host a bird of a feather session at EclipseCon. The title is 'Seam support in Eclipse' but there will be plenty of room to talk about jBPM, JSF and other technologies related to Seam.
As always with a BoF the session will be very informal an interactive. It will be an excellent opportunity to talk to us about things that you like or don't like or to ask us really nasty questions. The session starts at 7:30 pm on Wednesday in the Grand Ballroom GHAB. It is supposed to last 1 hour and 15 minutes but I wouldn't be surprised if it continues in the bar afterwards. You will find the details here. I hope you will all find the time to come and chat with us.

While I am writing this, I will take the time to plug Max's other talks. He will do a short talk on Tuesday about extending the JBoss Tools Visual Editor, a short talk about JBoss Seam and Eclipse on Wednesday and a long talk on Thursday about the Eclipse plugins for Seam, JSF and JBoss AS. If he would be competing with me I would not do it, but now I can only strongly encourage you to attend his talks. ;-)

Regards,
Koen